- This optical smoke detector is intended for the protection of private apartments in buildings, or homes, mobile homes and motor homes.
It can be:
– used as standalone unit, or
– inter-connected in wired network of up to 40 detectors.
Fixing with flush-mounting box
– For boxes of 60mm diameter: Use holes marked 60
– For boxes of 85mm diameter: Use holes marked 85
– Fix the base using suitable screws.
Technical characteristics :
– Type of detection: optical smoke detector
– Average coverage: 50m2
– Use: interior
– Wired interconnection: up to 40 detectors.
– Maximum cable length: 400m max
– Maximum cable diameter: 1.5mm2
– Operating temperature: -10˚C -> +55˚C
– Storage temperature: 10˚C -> +60˚C
– Protection class: IP32
– Dimensions (D xH): 125mm x 48mm
– Weight: 210g
– Standard: DIN EN 14604 :2005
|Designation||Colour||Pack Qty.||Cat. Ref.|
|Battery-operated smoke detector|
|9V alkaline battery||White||1||TG500A|
|battery life: approximately 4 years.|
|possibility of using Ultralife lithium||Silver||1||TG500B|
|battery with approximately 10 years lifespan|
|Mains powered smoke detector 230V|
|230V ~ / 9V alkaline battery||White||1||TG501A|
|battery life: approximately 10 years|
|(no lithium battery)||Silver||1||TG501B|