Surge Protective Devices With Low Voltage Protection Level
SPDs with low voltage protection level
- To protect very sensitive electronic equipment.
- The fine protection complements the main protection and can protect 1 or several electronic devices.
- Optimal coordination is obtained when cascaded with a main protection device (lower Up see table below).
- Protection is assured in both common and differential modes.
Discharge current :
- I max. 8 kA (8/20 wave)
– A green LED on the front face indicates the status of the SPD connected in series with the equipment that needs to be protected.
– Connected in series with the equipment that needs to be protected.
– Suitable for every earthing system.
Connection capacity :
– 6mm2 flexible conductor
– 10mm2 rigid conductor
Degree of protection : IP 20 (in enclosure)
Complies with NF EN 61-643-11
|Designation||Characteristics||Width in ❚ 17.5mm||Cat. Ref.|
|With low voltage protection level||2 poles 1 Ph + N||2||SPN208|
|With low voltage protection level||2 poles 1 Ph + N||2||SPN208S|
|Un :230/400 V 50/60 Hz||4 poles 3 Ph + N||3||SPN408S|
|Up (Ph/ N/) : 1,2 kV at In|
|Up (Ph/N) : 1 kV at In|
|Voltage protection level with a main + fine protection :|
|Up 800 V|