Auxiliaries and accessories for MCBs & RCCBs
- All auxiliaries are common to both single and multi-pole circuit breakers. These auxiliaries are fitted to the left hand side of devices.
- Fault indication, auxiliaries, shunt trips, and under-voltage releases are fitted with a flag indicator that indicates the automatic/remote tripping of the device.
- Test mode for CZ001, MZ201, MZ202 : possible to test cabling of auxiliary circuits operation by tripping-over contacts manually.
- Resetting of contact occurs simultaneously with MCB/RCCB resetting.
- CZ001 must be fitted on the RCCB before fitting maximum one additional auxiliary (MZ203 to MZ206).
- Up to 4 auxiliaries can be fitted on MCB.