Padlock Keying Security
Establishing a safe and convenient padlock security system
First, evaluate your present & future needs:
- Do you want each padlock to have a different operating key?
- Do you want groups of padlocks to be opened by a single key?
- Do you want a supervisor to be able to open a range of keyed-different padlocks?
- Do you require thousands of distinct operating keys, with no repeats?
- Do you want your padlock to be opened by the same key that opens your door lock?
- Do you want to restrict the availability of duplicate keys from retail locations?
|KD-Keyed different||KA-Keyed alike||MK-Master key|
|Establishing a safe, secure and convenient locking system
Unauthorised key duplication is a significant threat to your facility’s security. It can happen if you have high employee turnover or simply if a current employee copies a key without permission. Eliminate this threat by using a key control system with patent protected keys. Keys that can be duplicated only with your consent. The Edge™ Key Control System ensures that keys can only be duplicated with proper authorisation by certified Master Lock® dealers.